Women of all ages throughout the Yadkin Valley look to our providers for the obstetric and gynecological care they need.
- Adolescent gynecological care and counseling
- Annual examinations
- Contraceptive counseling and prescriptions
- Endometriosis/pelvic pain treatment,
including endometrial ablation
- Family planning and preconception counseling
- Gynecological cancer screenings
- Gynecological surgery
- HPV vaccinations
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause management
- Menstrual bleeding disorder treatment
- Obstetrical care – routine and high risk
- Labor and delivery care
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening, including HPV testing
- STD (sexually transmitted disease) screening and treatment
- Symptomatic menopause treatment
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Uterine prolapse treatment
Only the Best for You and Your Baby
Watch this short video to learn about the BirthPlace at Hugh Chatham.
To learn more about the BirthPlace, click here.