Cutting-edge Gynecological and Obstetrical Care
At Hugh Chatham Women’s Center in Elkin, our goal is to provide high-quality care with compassion and professionalism. We strive to create a comfortable and relaxed environment to help ease any anxiety you may have about very personal discussions and exams.
We have extensive experience working with pregnant women to prepare them for the miracle of birth.
All deliveries, surgeries and hospital-based procedures are performed at Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital in Elkin, which has a warm, caring environment. To learn more, click here.
Our services include:
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Preconception counseling
- Routine and high risk obstetrical care
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Annual exams
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometriosis/pelvic pain
- Menopause treatment
- Menstrual disorder treatment
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening, including HPV testing
- Permanent sterilization
- STD screening and treatment
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine prolapse